To become a member, complete the following steps:
- Due to affliation and insurance requirements, all club members are required to be members of the
National Rifle Association.
- All members must be at least 18 years old.
- All club members have the combination to the facility.
- Indoor activities may be scheduled in the club house by reservation.
- Ranges are occasionally closed for scheduled club events such as work parties or matches.
- New members are accepted throughout the year.
- Pistol and Rifle matches are open to members of the public and provide an
excellent opportunity to see the club and its members in action.
Step 1: Complete a membership application form for each person joining.
Step 2: Upon receipt of application(s) and fees a CBI report will be obtained for each person
joining. All CBI reports will be reviewed by club officer(s)
Step 3: Upon receipt and review of the CBI report the club secretary will notify the
applicant to contact the club's Chief Instructor to set up an appointment for a safety and orientation class.
The class is about ninety minutes long and must be attended as part of the membership process.
Step 4: The applicant's probationary membership will be voted upon at the next regularly scheduled club meeting to complete the application process.
The probationary member must be present at this meeting or voting will be postponed
until the next meeting at which the applicant is present.
--Return to top of page--
Include payment as defined below:
Initiation Fee: $50.00
Annual dues: $85.00
*Family Membership: an additional $25.00
Work Bond Fee**: 8 hours/$120.00/year
* Family membership includes spouse and/or dependent children.
If you have not logged 8 hours of work for the club, the work bond will be added to your annual dues.
Please note that these fees will be prorated quarterly from the date the application is submitted.
--Return to top of page--
Please be aware that major changes are happening at ARPC.
The present range building has been sold to the City of Arvada, and will be closed mid November.
At present, we are still accepting new members, but there will not be range to shoot at for an unknown time.
We are very busy trying to find a new location. This could take some time, even if we were to find a building immediately.
Why would a person want to join knowing this? We envision the new facility will raise our costs by as of yet, an unknown amount, thus membership/initiation costs will need to be increased.
Our plan is to have a better place to shoot, able to handle more people and fewer ammo restrictions.